THESE BAKED PIZZA BURRITOS ARE THE SNACK TO END ALL SNACKS
You won’t believe how amazing and delicious this easy pizza burrito recipe is! 3 hearty portions are ready to go in less than 30 minutes! Featuring your favorite pizza toppings like pepperoni, sauce, cheese, bell peppers, and more. You can even customize it to your liking. We are keeping this dish lightened up and diet friendly with low carb tortillas and low-fat cheese. Each burrito is 10 WW points according to the WW app (only 5 points for a half which is a good amount!).
- 3 low carb flour tortillas I used Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- ½ cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup diced bell peppers
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan and red chili flakes
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Lay out the flour tortillas on a clean surface.
- In the center of each tortilla, spread a tablespoon or 2 of pizza sauce, then layer a portion of the cooked pepperoni, shredded cheeses, and any optional toppings you desire.
- Drizzle another spoonful of pizza sauce over the toppings in each tortilla.
- Sprinkle Parmesan, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper over the toppings.
- Fold in the sides of each tortilla and then roll it up tightly to form a burrito.
- Place the burritos on a baking sheet seam side down.
- I like to add a little spoon full of sauce and a bit more cheese on top for garnish!
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are slightly crispy.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Slice each burrito in half diagonally and serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
Each burrito is 10 WW points according to the WW app.