- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (I use Wish Bone)
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce such as Franks
- 1 cup of reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Three strips of bacon, cut into small strips
- 3 green onions, diced
- Optional Ingredients: tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Then place the rolled-out pizza dough onto the pizza pan.
- Cover the pizza with ranch dressing.
- Combine the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a bowl and mix until the sauce has coated the chicken.
- Layer the cheese and the buffalo chicken on top of the ranch.
- Top with the remaining pizza with some bacon.
- Bake the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust starts turning golden brown.
- Top the pizza with diced green onions or tomatoes.
- Slice the pizza into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
4 Points® per serving