This easy One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta is creamy, rich, and filling with great cheeseburger flavor!
yield: 8 (1 CUP) SERVINGS
- 1 lb uncooked 99% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon hamburger seasoning, (I use McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning –recommended!)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 12 oz medium-sized pasta, (I used radiatore, but rotini, medium shells, orecchiette, or any pasta of a similar size will work great)
- 2 oz ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Lightly mist a 5 QT Dutch oven or a large pot with cooking spray and bring over medium heat. Add the ground turkey and cook, breaking up with a spatula or cooking spoon until it starts to brown a bit and break into small chunks. Add the hamburger seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and stir together. Add the chopped onion and stir. Continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes until the onions are softened and the turkey is cooked through. Add the minced garlic and stir. Cook for another 30-60 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the beef broth, water, and tomato sauce and stir together. Add the pasta and stir again. Use the back or your spatula or spoon to flatten out the ingredients to be just under the surface of the liquid as best you can. Turn the heat up to med-high and bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to med-low to simmer. Simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring the ingredients every few minutes to make sure the pasta gets rotated and doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- When the pasta is cooked through and most of the liquid is absorbed, remove the pot from heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ketchup and mustard until well combined and melted into a sauce. Add the halved tomatoes and stir to distribute them throughout (they will get warm from being amongst the other ingredients). Serve warm.
WW Points per (1 cup) serving: 7 (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Nutrition Information per (1 cup) serving:308 calories, 38 g carbs, 6 g sugars, 6 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 24 g protein, 2 g fiber, 738 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:8 per (1 cup) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)