Yield: 12 servings (1 point per serving for blue and purple, 1 point per serving for green or 3 points for two servings)
- 1 cup self-rising flour (It must be self-rising)
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free strawberry preserves
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine self-rising flour and fat-free Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Knead dough for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle more flour onto your work surface and roll out dough until it is about 1/4 inch.
- Cut dough into a triangle. You can discard the extra dough.
- Put the sugar-free strawberry preserves in the microwave 20-30 seconds.
- Spread the preserves over the dough, then roll the dough up.
- Cut into 12 pieces and place in a 9×13 baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl, then use a brush to put egg wash onto the dough.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until dough is cooked all the way through.