- 2 1/2 cups mixed fresh berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries
- 3 large eggs
- 10 tbsp light agave nectar, or sugar
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- baking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F°.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with baking spray and dust with a little flour. Toss in the berries.
- Whisk the eggs, agave, salt, and flour together in a large bowl until smooth. Add the milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth then pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When you pull it put of the oven it will wiggle a bit which is completely normal. Cool on a wire rack. The flaugnarde will have puffed up a bit and will deflate while cooling.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Serving: 1/8th, Calories: 167.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 4.4g, Fat: 2.3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 71mg, Sodium: 76.3mg, Fiber: 1.8g, Sugar: 8g WW Points Plus: 4