- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter diced
- 2 tbsp non-fat milk
- 1 egg yolk lightly beaten
- 2 snack cups (4oz) fat-free vanilla pudding
- 1½ cups berries (any combination)
- 2-3 tsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven at 350° F.
- Prepare a 24 cup non-stick mini muffin tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all-purpose flour, sugar, and cornstarch. Pulse to mix.
- Add butter, cream cheese, and milk. Pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Remove dough from food processor, form it into a ball, and knead dough a couple of times gently.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Then divide each quarter into 6 pieces tablespoon sized. (24 total)
- In the prepared muffin tin, place the 24 dough pieces in the bottom of each muffin cup, and gently press to cover the bottom and up the sides.
- Using a fork, poke some holes in the bottom of each cup.
- Using a basting brush, brush egg yolk over the pressed dough.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Allow cups to cool completely to room temperature.
- Add 1 teaspoon of pudding to each cup, and top with berries of your choice.
- To serve, lightly dust tops with powdered suger.
WW Points: 2
Serving: 12gCalories: 43.5kcalCarbohydrates: 5.7gProtein: 0.9gFat: 1.9gSaturated Fat: 1.1gCholesterol: 11.7mgSodium: 15.5mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 1.4g