These Yogurt Blueberry Clusters Dipped in Chocolate make for an easy snack or dessert-and made with just a few simple ingredients! These blueberry clusters are naturally gluten-free and make for a tasty on-the-go treat!
PREP TIME10 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME30 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 1 lb. blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek Yogurt- I like to use Chobani or Fage
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 7 oz. no sugar added chocolate chips- I like to use ChocZero white, milk, or dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt- optional. Sprinkle on top of the chocolate!
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt and vanilla. Stir to combine. Toss blueberries into the yogurt and mix until blueberries are fully coated in the yogurt.
- Scoop your blueberries into 1/4 cup scoops and place them onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- After the blueberries have hardened; in a separate small bowl, add your no sugar added chocolate chips and melt in two, 30-second increments in the microwave until it’s completely smooth.
- Once your chocolate is melted, remove your tray of blueberries from the freezer.
- Using a rubber spatula; coat each blueberry cluster with the melted chocolate. The chocolate will form a shell on top. Add a sprinkle of sea salt, if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one week.