This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a combination of your favorite Caesar salad and traditional pasta salad. Perfect for family gatherings, This is delicius <3
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 175TOTAL FAT: 11gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 25mgSODIUM: 285mgCARBOHYDRATES: 6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 6g
4 Points® per serving
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 8 oz. dry rotini, penne, or any whole grain medium pasta if you have whole grain pasta as a zero point food. You can use gluten-free pasta, if desired.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp course ground black pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup Caesar dressing homemade or low calorie store bought Caesar dressing
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain water and run under cold water. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine, cooked cooled pasta, chicken, romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, and course black pepper.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing (between 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup) just before serving,