- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners’ Sugar Substitute
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips
- 4 tablespoons “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
- Smucker’s Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- square, silicone candy mold
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the Lily’s baking chips and 2 tablespoons of the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”. Microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, Swerve Confectioners’ Sugar Substitute, vanilla extract and then the remaining 2 tablespoons of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”. Microwave at 15 second intervals until completely combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the sections of a silicone candy mold, filling each one a ⅓ of the way full. Set aside the remaining chocolate mixture. Place the mold into the freezer to set
- When the first chocolate layer is set, remove from the freezer. *Add a layer of the caramel syrup in each cavity and return to the freezer until it sets (about 15 minutes)
- Fill the silicone mold with the remaining chocolate mixture. If the mixture has hardened, microwave the mixture at 15 second intervals again until melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding to the mold. Return the mold to the freezer to set for 1 hour before serving.
Yields 8 – 3 Weight Watchers smartpoints per serving
Serve at once or store uneaten candy in an airtight container in the freezer.
*Please note the caramel syrup does not freeze, so it will be soft, but the chocolate on both sides does freeze. They are a bit messy, but absolutely worth it