They are just 1 point for 4 muffins! This protein filled breakfast will keep you satisfied and on plan.
- ▢ 12 eggs
- ▢ 4 tbs water
- ▢ 1 C. Veggie crumbles (cooked according to package directions) I used morning star farms (3 points)
- ▢ 1 C. Finely chopped tomatoes
- ▢ 1 C chopped fresh spinach
- ▢ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢ ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ▢ ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ▢ ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl.
- Add water and beat together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Spray a 12-slot muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into 12 muffin slots.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until sides start to turn golden and tops have set.