Who doesn’t love a healthy one-pot meal? Try our One-Pot Sesame Chicken Recipe for an easy weeknight meal you’ll want to add to your weekly rotation of delicious, clean eating recipes.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat the sesame oil on medium heat. Once hot add the chicken and carrot. Cook until the chicken is firm and cooked through. Drain off any excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame seeds and green onion. Whisk until smooth and pour over the cooked chicken. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 minute, or until thick and chicken is coated. Stir in the sesame seeds. Remove from heat and top with green onion. Serve over brown rice or quinoa, if desired.In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the hot oil and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until browned on all sides. Reduce the heat to low, and add in the soy sauce, minced garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, water, brown sugar twin, and vinegar.
- Stir well and continue cooking for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Add the sesame seeds, then stir to coat.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
- PersonalPoints: 2-6
- BLUE: 2
- GREEN: 6
- PURPLE: 3
- SmartPoints: 5
- Points Plus: 6
We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
Serving: 142gCalories: 215.9kcalCarbohydrates: 8.3gProtein: 27.7gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1.1gCholesterol: 65.8mgSodium: 516.6mgFiber: 0.7gSugar: 3.2g