Yield: 2 Servings (6 points per sandwich)
Servings: 2 Tuna Melts
- 1 5 oz. can of tuna in water
- 1 rib of celery, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices Sara Lee 45 calorie wheat with honey bread
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spray
- 2 slices Sargento ultra thin mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat a frying pan over low/medium heat.
- Drain the can of tuna fish and add it to a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and pepper and stir together.
- Spray one side of each slice of bread 4 times with the butter spray.
- Add half of the tuna mixture to one slice of bread (on the not buttered side), add one slice of cheese and put one slice of bread on top.
- Add the sandwich to the heated pan. Cook until golden brown on each side, making sure the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.