- 2 slices center cut bacon
- 2 Flatout Light Original Flatbreads
- 2-4 leaves green leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 oz finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tablespoons light Caesar dressing
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- Cook the bacon according to package directions. Set aside to drain on paper towels. Chop into small pieces.
- Lay the Flatout flatbreads on a clean, dry surface and lay the torn lettuce down the center of each flatbread going the long way (starting at the rounded end and spreading down the length of the flatbread to the other rounded end. You can leave a bit of space at each end as you’ll be folding them over, and you do not need to cover the whole flatbread, just an area down the middle. Sprinkle each flatbread with half of the Parmesan cheese. Divide the chicken evenly between the two flatbreads and place it on top of the lettuce and cheese. Drizzle each wrap with one tablespoon of the Caesar dressing and then top with the sliced tomatoes and crumbled bacon. *Make sure to leave an inch or so of room at each end.*
- Fold in the rounded ends of each flatbread over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.