One of my go-to quick and easy salad recipes, this Middle Eastern Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe is delicious, lovely, and very low calorie.
- 4 Persian cucumbers (chopped)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Serve immediately.
Entire recipe makes 4 servingsServing size is about 1 cupEach serving = 1 Point**based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value