These little bites are the perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack, and at just 1 WW SP each on all plans, they’re a healthier but still delicious option!
- Mixing Bowls
- Mini Muffin Pan
- 1 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt I like Fage 0%
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 6-8 Strawberries Diced finely, save one for topping
- 6 Chocolate chips on each popper 144 total Lily’s Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla and stir until uniform.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt. Pour wet ingredients into dry, and stir until well combined. Gently fold in diced strawberry pieces (don’t over-mix or you’ll get pink batter!)
- Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying well with cooking spray. Divide batter into 24, and top with additional strawberry and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, and then enjoy!
Points values:Blue, purple, green: 1 SP/ each, 2/ 2 SP, 3/ 3 SP, etc.To reheat, pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds or so!