- 1 lb. sirloin tender steak or flank steak, cut into bite size chunks of slices
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup light orange juice-I like to use simply light no pulp orange juice or tropicana Trop50 lite orange juice
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 8 mission white corn tortillas or zero carb tortillas
- White onion, chopped
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Season steak with onion powder and kosher salt.
- Thinly slice or cut steak against the grain into bite sized chunks or slices. Place steak pieces into a large ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oregano, and cumin. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the marinade into the bag with the steak slices or chunks. Seal tightly removing any excess air. Store in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight. The longer you can marinate the meat, the more tender it will be.
- When you are ready to grill the meat, drain the steak pieces from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Generously spray a cast iron grill pan with cooking spray. Place steak chunks into a cast iron grill pan and cook over medium-high heat. The cook time will depend on the thickness of your steak. Cook until the internal temperature reads 140-145° Fahrenheit or 130° Fahrenheit for medium-rare.
- Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray. Cook tortillas in a skillet on both sides and fill with chopped steak. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro and guacamole, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 127TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 40mgSODIUM: 175mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 12gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 13g
ww POINTS 3