- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup margarine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on a lightly greased 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Bring white sugar, brown sugar, water, and margarine to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
This recipe makes 6 large tortillas; but may be cut in half to serve 12.