A super amazing moist bakery style muffin that you can whip up in no time at all. it’s very delicious
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup freshly diced strawberries
- In a Mug add in the vegetable oil, egg and vanilla extract.
- Recipe Notes
- Serving: 1 Mug Muffin
- Preparation time: 7 minutes in total
- 6 Weight Watchers smartpoints for whole mug cake – if you share a have 1/2 then it will be 3 WW points per serving.
- Whisk until combined and well incorporated.
- Add in the erythritol and Greek yogurt.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add in the flour and baking powder.
- Mix until combined.
- Add in the diced strawberries
Mix well, and place the Mug in Microwave. Cook for about 3 minutes on medium high, until puffed and cooked through.