This recipe makes 8 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (8 halves)
- 8 slices Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ham, thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup finely crushed Corn Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of this spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup – unprepared
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound out chicken breast halves to about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
- Place a slice of ham on top of each breast and about 3 tablespoons of cheese down the middle of each breast.
- Roll up each breast and tuck in the ends and secure with toothpicks.
- Pour milk into a bowl which will be easy to dip the breasts in.
- On a plate, combine the finely crushed corn flakes, smoked paprika, and Italian seasoning. You can mix in a bowl and then pour on a plate as well.
- Take each breast, roll in the milk and then roll in the corn flake mixture.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When chicken is almost cooked through, mix the soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a skillet and warm through.
- When chicken is finished baking, remove from oven and remove toothpicks.
- Serve each breast with two tablespoons of cream sauce.
- WW PERSONAL POINTS = 5 POINTS