Nutritional info per serving… Calories 163…Fat 3.1g…Sat fat 1.4g…Carbs 30.1g…Fiber 3g…Sugar 8.5g..Protein 4.2g *note- this includes all ingredients, old SP & PP were determined before adding in the banana/applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 medium mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60 g Lily’s sugar free dark chocolate chips about 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular sized loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs and brown sugar.
- Add in mashed banana, applesauce, and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, then fold in chocolate chips *save a few to sprinkle on top
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until baked right through.
- Cut into 10 servings, loaf will freeze well and best stored in the fridge after day 1.