1 1/2 cups self-rising flour (I use GOLD MEDAL)
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup baking sugar Replacement or points white granulated sugar Replacement (I use LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Big eggs or 4 large egg whites
3/4 cup skim or unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
10 And we’ll need Tbsp no sugar added chocolate chips ( I use LAKANTO sugarless chocolate chips)
- Line 18 MUFFIN CUPS with foil or paper liners. If you do not have muffin liners-spray that the muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Put aside.
- Stir to blend.
- In another mixing bowl whisk together unsweetened almond milk or skim milk.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Gently combine the wet mix into the dry ingredients and stir fry till JUST combined.
- Fill the muffin liners evenly ( 1/2 manner ) with batter and then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or till the center comes out clean when a toothpick is inserted into it.
SERVINGS: MAKES 18 REGULAR MUFFINS
2 PersonalPoints* for 1 muffin
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.