- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchement paper.
- In a large bowl combine, cake mix, eggs, and unsweetened applesauce. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Allow the batter to sit for a few minutes so that it thickens.
- Using a medium scoop or spoon, scoop the batter onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle evenly the remaining sprinkles over the top of cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set- keep your eye on them at the 8 minute mark and be sure to not them brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Let them cool on the cookie sheets on the counter for 5-10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Leftover cookies can be stored for 5-7 days in a dry air tight container in the fridge or in the freezer for up to 3 months.