Enjoy these low fat brownies with none
of the guilt and all of the pleasure. Weight Watchers brownies recipes are a win with this 1 point per serving recipe.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Splenda
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.