Three points on Weight Watchers Blue for the entire recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs eggplant can use Asian eggplant or any variation
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds toasted 2 points
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar 1 point
- Salt to taste
- Wash the eggplant and cut into 1/2 inch – 1 inch cubes
- Please cubes in a colander sprinkle with salt and let sit at least 30 minutes up to an hour. Then rinse.
- While your eggplant is sweating boil a large pot of water.
- Blanch the eggplant in the boiling water for 2 minutes. Do not leave in the water any longer otherwise it will become too mushy. Transfer to colander and strain.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a small dry pan until they are slightly golden.
- Dry the eggplant with a few paper towels and then combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss.