This recipe makes 8 servings and each serving is zero points!
- 1 15 oz can of 100% canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup zero-point Lakanto
- Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice.
- 2 large eggs.
- 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Then spray a 9-inch pie dish with
- nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are
- well combined.
- Pour into dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Before serving take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.