- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pot from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Place confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in peanut butter mixture and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.Pour peanut butter mixture into an 8×8-inch dish.
Chill until firm before slicing, about 1 hour.
|Servings Per Recipe 32|