HEALTHY CINNAMON ROLL OVERNIGHT OATS
Lately I’ve been all about overnight oats for breakfast.
And whats not to love?
They take less than 5 minutes to make, keep you full, and (the way I make’m anyways) are loaded with healthy fats.
This cinnamon roll overnight oatmeal recipe in particular has quickly become a new favorite of mine. Mostly because cinnamon rolls are literally one of my guiltiest pleasures, and the flavor of this oatmeal is spot on.
297 Calories, 9g Fat, 35g Carbs (11g fiber), 21g Protein
7 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats (Proats)
- Author: Joe Duff
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 1 Jar 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- ½ Scoop (15g) De Novo Cinnamon Roll Whey Protein
- 1 ½ Tbsp (18g) chia seeds
- Heaping ¼ cup (30g) oatmeal
- ½ Cup (120ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) low-calorie maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp (20g) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp (4g) sugar substitute
- Add all ingredients (except the topping) to a sealable jar and mix well
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours
- Once ready to eat, mix and apply the topping to the oats
- Serving Size: 1 Jar
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Fiber: 11
- Protein: 21