- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fat free mayo (optional to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Knorr dry Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1/5 block (approximately 1/3 cup after you squeeze the water out) from spinach thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- cut off approximately 1/5 of the frozen block of spinach and set aside to thaw
- chop water chestnuts
- after spinach is thawed squeeze as much of the water out as you can. Pro Tip: use a paper towel to squeeze so your hands don’t turn green!
- mix all ingredients together and chill before serving
The flavors are actually a little more blended if you let sit in the fridge overnight. Lasts approximately 3 days refrigerated.
Tastes great with carrot, cucumber or celery sticks…don’t forget to add points if you enjoy with crackers. (shown with Trader Joe’s Savory Thin Edamame Chips, 38 chips for 3 FSP)