This Zero Point Buffalo Chicken Dip is super easy to make, requires only 4 ingredients, and makes for the BEST appetizer or snack! Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers, or put inside a tortilla for a delicous wrap!
- 4 (4oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 ( 1 oz.) package or .5 oz dry Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- Combine first three ingredients into slow cooker for 4-6 hours on low.
- Using a fork shred chicken and stir in non fat Greek or plain yogurt 30 minutes before serving. Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes
- Garnish with more buffalo sauce and sliced green onions, if desired.
- Serve with celery, carrot sticks, prezels, or low point crackers. This dip is also great inside a tortilla or roll for a Buffalo Chicken Wrap or Sandwich.
Makes 6 ( 1/3 cup) servings
0 Points® per serving
- This dip is great with celery sticks, carrots, thin pretzels, blue cheese crumbles, crackers, or inside a tortilla for wraps, or on a roll for a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. There are endless possibilities for this dip!
Smartpoints: GREEN: 2 smartpoints per serving BLUE/PURPLE: Zero points per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 92TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 42mgSODIUM: 273mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2g