It makes a HUGE casserole and it’s 3 weight watchers points for one serving or 5 points for 2 pieces.
- McCormick Original taco Seasoning Mix 2 oz
- Great Value Black beans 30 1/2 oz
- Ro-Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 20 oz
- Great Value Fat free refried beans 1 lb
- Kraft Shredded fat free cheddar cheese 7 oz
- Tostitos Medium salsa con queso 1 cup s
- La Banderita Carb Counter Soft taco flour tortilla 7 tortillas
- Great Value No Salt Added Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn 14 1/2 oz
- Great Value Frozen Organic Stearnable Riced Cauliflower 10 oz
- in a pan add 2 cans of black beans, 1 can corn, I bag cauliflower rice and 2 cans Rotel.
- I then took the can of fat free refried beans and mixed it with 1/2 can of water and warmed it up for a few minutes in the microwave so it was thinner and easier to spread. I sprayed my dish with Pam, then put 2 tortillas on the bottom and cut another tortilla into 1/4ths to fill in gaps so I can cover the entire bottom of pan. I spread out all the refried beans on the tortillas, covered with half the corn/beans mixture then spread the whole 7oz bag of fat free cheddar cheese on top (I do this because the fat free cheese only melts inside food, it just turns hard and crunchy on top of the casserole). I then covered it with tortillas, including some cut pieces to fill in the gaps. I then covered the top with a cup of Queso cheese.
- Bake at 375 for about 35 minutes. This made 12 servings and my kids love it too!