These Strawberry Weight Watchers Muffins are perfect to make for a light treat! With the three ingredients, they are easy and only 2 Smartpoints for WW!
Prep Time 10 minutesCook Time 15 minutesTotal Time 25 minutes
Servings 35 Muffins
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix
- 4 Oz 100 Calorie Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Cup Water
- Turn your oven to preheat to 350 degrees
- Mix together your yogurt and your water together in a bowl with a whisk.
- Slowly add the dry cake mix into the mixture in the bowl.
- Take a paper towel and wet it with vegetable oil and rub your muffin pan with the paper towel to grease the pan so that your muffins will pop on out easily.
- I use a cookie scoop to fill the baking cups half full, these do grow fairly large.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven, I use a toothpick to check the doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!!
**Note you will not use any of the cake mix extras listed no oil or eggs just these three ingredients**