This easy to make, sweet & light fluff is 0 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers
Prep Time 20 minutes Chilling time2 hours Total Time20 minutes Servings 6 people Calories 74 kcal
- 1 tub fat free Greek yogurt (450g tub / 2 cups)
- 1 packet sugar free strawberry jello crystals / jelly powder (11.5g)
- 1/4 pint boiling water
- 1/4 pint cold water
- 12 strawberries
- 1 packet WW mini marshmallows (approx 35g sugar free mini marshmallows)
- Pour the jelly crystals/ powder into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir to dissolve then add the cold water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Chop up the strawberries into small chunks and set aside.
- Pour the Greek yogurt into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer or into a large mixing bowl if you are using a hand held mixer. Whisk the yogurt on a medium speed for 2 – 3 minutes then start to add the jelly mixture in a steady stream whilst continuing to whisk on a medium – high speed. Continue to whisk for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Very carefully fold most of the chopped strawberries and most of the marshmallows into the yogurt / jelly mixture. Gently spoon into 6 glasses and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Before serving decorate with a couple of the left over marshmallows and a few bits of strawberry.
Please be aware that the nutritional information below has been automatically generated and does not account for variations in product brands and types, weights of individual ingredients etc. It should therefore be considered as an estimate.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg