- 2 cups all-purpose flour ( I use GOLD MEDAL)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp GROUND CINNAMON
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute ( I use LAKANTO CLASSIC MONKFUIT SWEETENER )
- 1/4 tsp GROUND CLOVES
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can of pumpkin
- 4 lightly beaten eggs or 1 cup of liquid egg alternative.
CREAM CHEESE SWIRL
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (that is equivalent to 1/3 cup real sugar) I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10 X 15 or 18 X 13 BAKING SHEET with non-stick cooking spray. (I use an 18×13 baking sheet.)
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, flour, baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and cloves. Stir until combined.
- Add eggs or liquid egg, pumpkin and unsweetened applesauce.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine, softened cream cheese, skim milk, egg, and sugar substitute.
- Whisk until nice and smooth. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pumpkin batter.
- Using a table knife gently cut through the batter to make swirls with the cream cheese evenly through the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
SERVINGS: MAKES 36 BARS
1 PersonalPoints for one bar or 2 bars for 3 PersonalPoints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 54 TOTAL FAT: 2g SATURATED FAT: 1g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 29mg SODIUM: 128mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 3g PROTEIN: 2g