You won’t believe how amazing this Weight Watchers mug cookie recipe is to make and best of all how delicious it is.
6 Weight Watchers points for 1 whole mug cookie. If you cut in 1/2 and share it will be 3 WW points per serving
- 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Light Buttery Spread
- 1 tablespoon erythritol- more or less depending on your preference
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 80 Lilys chocolate chips
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoon flou 1 pinch baking soda
- In a mug place in the butter, and melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove the mug from microwave and add in the erythritol, vanilla, yogurt, egg and mix well until combined.
- Add in pinch of salt, cinnamon, flour, baking soda and chocolate chips.
- Mix well and microwave back in the oven for 2 minutes on high.