Here is the recipe light fruit cake, a magnificent dessert that does not take much time to prepare. This is delicius <3 <3
4 eggs150 grams brown sugar200 grams butter (melted)300 grams flour1 tsp. baking powder100 grams candied cherries100 grams melon (candied, diced)100 grams citron (candied, diced)80 grams raisins
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture.
- Gradually add the flour, then the yeast.
- Using a spatula, gently and repeatedly incorporate different candied fruits and raisins.
- Pour the batter into a buttered cake pan.
- Place in the oven and immediately lower the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. To check if the cake is ready, place the blade of a clean knife in the middle of cake. When it comes out clean and dry, then the cake is baked!
- You can find candied fruits in a delicatessen or with a confectioner. It’s definitely worth the detour to put candied fruit of quality. But if you can not find any, do not panic! Replace them with candied fruits commercially available.