I have to admit my lemon cheesecake is my most favorite flavor of all-If you haven’t tried it -you must put this on your “must make list” immediately!!
- In this recipe, we’ll need 3 large eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- And 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- JELL-O SUGAR-FREE/FAT-FREE LEMON
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp zero-point white granulated sugar substitute ( I prefer LAKANTO) I recommend a granulated sugar substitute, if the sugar substitute is not granulated it tends to give a gritty texture to the cheesecake
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the mixing bowl add eggs, extract, lemon juice, sugar substitute.
- then add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour into a 9-inch SPRINGFORM PAN.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- And let it cool for about 15-20 minutes then covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Once it’s chilled, it will set. It’s better to let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- For the texture and flavor to completely set in It can take up to 12 hours.
- If you want a better taste, let it cool for as long as possible
- I recommend mixing the ingredients by hand.
- I prefer to using thick non-fat Greek yogurts.
- If you like, you can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar-free pudding mix.
- 8 slices each slice is 1/3 personal points. The Weight Watchers app will at times round it up to 1 Point per slice and the other times the app will round it down to Zero point per slice. But you can choose to track the points how you see fit.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS PersonalPoints: 1-3 personal points* per serving.*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.