- serving size 9
- 3 point on ww
- kirkland signature organic extra virgin olive oil -2tbsp
- garlic clove(s)-2medium clove(s)
- uncooked boneless skinless chochken breast- 9 piece(s)
- genuine lacatelli brand grated pecorino romano cheese- 4tbsp
- naturesweet cherubs tomatoes, heavenly salad- 18 oz
- sarganto off the block reduced fat mozzarella cheese -18tbsp
- put basil, olive oil, pacorino romano and garlic in Ninja.chop/blend. there is your pesto.
- preheat oven to 400. place chicken breasts in pan, spread pesto on top of each one. cover loosely witch aluminum foil, bake for approx 15-20 minutes (until chicken is on longer pink in center) Remove from oven.
- put the tomatoes in ninja. chop/blend. spoon the tomatoes over the chicken. top each chicken with 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella. put back into oven (uncovered) and bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted, golden
It’s no surprise why keto taco pie is one of my most popular dinner recipes. With a few basic ingredients and 15 minutes of prep work, you’ve