- 3(14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2(1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
- 10ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- Simmer just until cheese is melted.
- This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I’m in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.
Serving Size: 1 (234) g
Servings Per Recipe: 10
AMT. PER SERVING% DAILY VALUE
Calories from Fat 36 g32 %
Total Fat 4 g6 %
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11 %
Cholesterol 11.8 mg3 %
Sodium 991.2 mg41 %
Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g3 %
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10 %
Sugars 4 g15 %
Protein 10.9 g21 %