This Protein Packed Brownie Batter Oatmeal Bake is a chocolate lovers dream! Makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert- it’s chocolatey, loaded with protein, and will keep you full for hours! This is very delicius <3 <3
Nutrition Information: Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 159TOTAL FAT: 5gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 2mgSODIUM: 220mgCARBOHYDRATES: 42gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 35gFIBER: 7gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 9g
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME45 minutes
TOTAL TIME55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats. Use gluten-free oats, if desired.
- 1 scoop or 1/4 cup protein powder. I use “Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter” If you don’t want the added protein-you can use an additional 1/4 cup Premium Baking Cocoa, 100% Unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Premium Baking Cocoa, 100% Unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup zero point brown sugar sweetener- I use Lakanto Monkfruit brown sugar sweetener
- 3 lightly beaten whole eggs or 9 Tbsp of liquid eggs
- 3/4 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 60 no sugar added chocolate chips or 14 grams. I like to use the no sugar added Choczero milk or peanut butter chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8-inch or 2-quart baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips). Stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle no sugar added chocolate chips on top of the warm baked oatmeal, if desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.