Slimming World Syns: ZERO (Using Healthy Extra A Per Serving)*
Prep Time20 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Servings 2
- 250 g Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 4 Bacon Medallions (Roughly Chopped)
- 250g Quark (Or Cottage Cheese Blended)
- 2 Medium Eggs
- ¼ tsp Mustard Powder
- 160g Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- Large Pinch Of Salt
- Season Of Black Pepper
- Pre Heat Oven 220c, 200c fan or Gas Mark 7.
- Weigh pasta and cook as per the instructions and 1 Chicken stock cube.
- Spritz a pan with a little Frylight and cook the chopped bacon for a few minutes and then set aside.
- In a small bowl or jug add Quark, Mustard Powder, Salt and Black Pepper. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add one egg at a time and whisk well.
- Add 80% Of the grated cheese and fold this into the mixture.
- Drain the pasta but place back into the saucepan (with no heat). Add the bacon and cheesy mixture. Mix until all of the pasta is covered.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish, cover with the remaining grated cheese and pop into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy 🙂
*Slimming World Syns are all approximate and estimated by the cooldietrecipes.com team. They have not been verified by an official source.