2 Portobello Mushrooms Caps
1/2 small onion
1 clove of garlic
1/3 cup (80ml) of passata
1/3 cup (80ml) of chicken or vegetable stock
1 tbs of tomato paste
pinch of oregano
pinch of Italian parsley
50g of mozzarella
cooking oil spray
salt and black pepper
Toppings (these can be varied)
1 smoked chicken sausage
2 tbs of sliced black olives
chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f (gas mark 4)
- Remove stalks from mushrooms (don’t throw away these can be sauteed for another use), carefully
remove gills with a spoon.
- Spray mushrooms with cooking oil spray and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment (you
want the remove gill side facing down)
- Bake for 10 mins.
- While baking, fry the onion and garlic in a frying pan with some cooking oil spray over a medium
high heat until softened, add the passata, stock, tomato paste, oregano and parsley and simmer to
reduce down to a thicker pizza sauce. YIELD: 1 SERVINGS
- When the mushrooms have baked for 10 mins. Turn over on the baking sheet, add the pizza sauce,
mozzarella and choice of toppings and place bake in the oven and back for an about 15-20 minutes
until the cheese is melted and is golden.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
Calories – scroll down to nutritional info box
WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs – due to plans regularly changing and
updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to
ensure accuracy of values.
Nutrition Information Yield 1 Serving Size 1 serving Amount Per Serving Calories 286 Total Fat 13.5g Saturated Fat 5.6g Carbohydrates 16.5g Fiber 4.2g Sugar 5.7g Protein 23.6g