These Pizza Egg Rolls are filled with pepperoni, sauce and two kind of cheeses — perfect as an appetizer, lunch, dinner or even a midday snack!
- 10 Egg Roll Wrappersr -I use Nasoya®
- 1 cup pizza sauce -I use Great Value
- 23 slices turkey pepperoni, sliced and diced – I use Hormel
- 3 oz. shredded light mozzarella cheese -I use Pantry Market Target’s light mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine, pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese and stir until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Place one wrap on work surface with one corner facing you. Place 2 Tbsp filling slightly below center of wrap. Bring the corner that is closest to you up and over and gently tuck it in. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a small amount of water to secure the tip of the wrapper.
- Repeat until all 10 wraps are completed.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a on baking sheet. Lay pizza egg rolls on baking sheet about 2 inches from each other.
- In a small bowl whisk together egg and 1 tsp water until egg is beaten.
- Using a basting brush- brush egg wash over the pizza rolls.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown or in the air fryer for 7-8 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Serve with my Zero Point Marinara sauce
Makes 10 Pizza Egg Rolls
3 Points® for one egg roll or 7 Points® for two egg rolls
Smartpoints: GREEN : 3 SmartPoints for 1 roll up or 2 roll ups for 7 SmartPoints BLUE : 3 SmartPoints for 1 roll up or 2 roll ups for 7 SmartPoints PURPLE : 3 SmartPoints for 1 roll up or 2 roll ups for 6 SmartPoints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 132TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 35mgSODIUM: 458mgCARBOHYDRATES: 18gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 8g