Total Time 10 min
Prep 10 min
1 ww point
With popsicles in the freezer you’ve always got a cooling snack at your fingertips. The tastiest way to chill-out when the hot weather hits!
- Mango -150 g, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- Banana(s) -½ small, sliced
- Light canned coconut milk ¼ cup(s), (60ml)
- Process mango, banana, coconut milk and 2 tablespoons water in a blender or food processor to form a smooth purée.
- Pour mixture into 4 x ¼-cup (60ml) capacity popsicle moulds. Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid. Carefully release popsicles from moulds to serve.
Placing moulds under warm running water for a few seconds will help to release popsicles more easily.