Total Time2 hr 10 min
Serves 4 0 ww points
Satisfy your sweet cravings without breaking your Budget with this chocolatey treat. Who would have thought tofu could be a dessert hero?
- Silken tofu -300 g, drained
- Banana(s) -1 large, (200g), chopped, plus 1 extra banana to serve
- Cocoa powder -1½ tbs
- Cocoa powder -½ tsp, extra, to serve
- Granulated stevia sweetener -2 tbs
- Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free -2 tsp
- 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt -¾ cup(s), (180g)
- 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt- 2 tbs, to serve
- Process tofu, chopped banana, cocoa, stevia and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add yoghurt and pulse until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly among 4 x ⅔ cup-capacity serving glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until softly set.
- Thinly slice extra banana. Serve puddings topped with extra banana and yoghurt. Dust with extra cocoa.
Puddings can be made 1 day ahead. Keep covered in the fridge. Top with extra banana slices, yoghurt and a light dusting of cocoa just before serving.