This healthy, summer Chickpea Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes is great for lunch or as a side dish with anything you’re grilling!
- 2 1/4 cups diced cucumbers (partially peeled)
- 1 cup diced (seeded tomato)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper (to taste)
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- Combine all the ingredients together and toss well.
Double or triple recipe to feed a larger crowd. See variations in notes above.Serving: 1generous cup, Calories: 182kcal, Carbohydrates: 29g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 29mg, Sodium: 464mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 2gWW Points Plus: 5