Lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this wonderful, healthy no-cook salad you’ll want to make all summer long.
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes (juice of)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt (black pepper to taste)
- 1 lb jumbo cooked (peeled shrimp, chopped*)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 1 medium hass avocado (diced (about 5 oz))
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed, diced fine)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 197kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 221mg, Sodium: 330mg, Fiber: 3gWW Points Plus: 5