Chicken Frittata takes advantage of Weight Watchers Zero Point foods in a delicious southwestern style breakfast. You can get your day started with barely any points at all, and stay satisfied for hours. This chicken frittata makes a fantastic meal prep breakfast, or you could even have it as a lunch and add a bit of salad or a wrap on the side.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup diced peppers I used a mix
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup frozen corn see pic for the one I used, green chilies is optional
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1.5 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 6 oz shredded cooked chicken about 1.5 cups
- ½ cup diced tomatoes I used Rotel shown in picture
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk I used 1%
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Fresh cilantro for topping *optional
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet.
- Add in the diced peppers, onions, garlic, frozen corn, and lime juice. Mix in chili powder and paprika and saute over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to low broil.
- Stir in the cooked, shredded chicken and diced tomatoes. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl or Pyrex measuring cup, whisk the eggs and milk together and add in the salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggie and chicken mixture and cook on stove top till the eggs bubble. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Place the oven safe skillet in the oven for approx 12 minutes – until the eggs are firm and cooked through.
- Cut into 6 equal servings.
1 WW point
Personal Points- 1-4 depending on your 0PP foods
Freestyle SP- (blue & purple) 1 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- (green) 4 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Serving: 1servingCalories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 15gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1.9gSodium: 310mgFiber: 0.92gSugar: 3.5g