- 2 Cans pie filling, any flavor
- 1 can -12 oz Ginger Ale, any flavor
- 1 dry white cake mix
- Pour soda in bowl
- Add cake mix and stir well.
- Scoop pie filling into the hot dutch oven.
- Pour cake mixture over pie filling.
- Cover dutch oven and add hot coals on top to bake your cobbler.
- Sit back relax and enjoy yourself for approximately 20 minutes. Carefully take a peek under the lid and your cobbler should be golden brown.
- Scoop out and enjoy warm.
- Amount Per Serving Calories1925Saturated Fat10g Sodium3583mg Carbohydrates421g Fiber5g Sugar217g Protein21g