- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup milk I used 1%
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries diced into very small pieces
- Confectionary sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular size 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and sugar, add in milk, lemon juice and vanilla and stir well.
- Mix in your flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- Dice your fresh strawberries into very small pieces, then fold into batter.
- Divide your batter into your donut tin, you can place batter into a zip lock bag, cut a tip and pipe into pan if you wish.
- Bake in oven for 16 minutes. Let cool then using a knife gently scrape around edges to remove donuts from pan. Optional to dust with a sprinkle of icing sugar (not enough to add any points)
Personal Points- 3 using WW recipe builderFreestyle smart points- (blue, green & purple) 3 using WW recipe builderPoints Plus- 2 using PP calculatorNutritional info per donut (incl strawberries) Calories 92, Fat 1.2g, Sat fat 0.3g, Carbs 16.24, Fiber 0.7g, Sugars 5.1g, Protein 3g ..