- 1 (18 ounce) box duncan heinz red velvet cake mix
- 8 ounces diet Dr. Pepper soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package jell-o fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip (thawed)
- 2 cups skim milk
- Mix cake mix and diet soda.
- Pour in 13″x9″ pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. Cool completely.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- When thickened, spread on cake.
- Spread Cool Whip over all.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
- 4 points per serving (serves 15).